This is some text inside of a div block.
Janio is a cross-border logisticsplatform that provides an integrated end-to-end logistics solution to merchantsacross Southeast Asia (SEA). At our core we operate as a smart logisticssolutions provider, serving merchants and logistics partners and connectingindustry players across the globe.
Through Janio, we strive to create atruly integrated network that brings together every key player to become thebackbone supporting SEA’s growing e-commerce ecosystem. Looking ahead, ourplatform would look to incorporate elements of AI and machine learning toprovide a suite of smart solutions for real-time tracking, route optimization,warehouse management and dynamic forecasting to truly become a data-intelligentplatform.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for anOffice Manager and People Administrator who will be responsible for theday-to-day office management and HR administration. to ensure the smoothrunning of our offices. This person will provide administrative supportto our People Team.
The successful candidate will be responsiblefor:
OFFICE MANAGEMENT DUTIES:
- OverseeGeneral office operations across all offices in the countries we operate
- Create andmaintain a positive and pleasant working environment
- Provide highquality and sustainable administrative support to all employees
- Welcome andcoordinate arrival of visitors
- Develop andimplement office administrative systems/procedures
- Carry outadministrative activities and coordinate office administrative procedures
- Manage thefront office operations including ordering all office supplies, pantry suppliesand running errands
- Coordinatemeetings, seminars, special projects, and all company events
- Maintain anadequate stock of office supplies
- Book flighttickets for staff travelling to other locations, and purchase travel insuranceaccordingly
- Record andprocess invoices, receipts, and payment processing
- Support ITstock and equipment management
- Google driveadministration
PEOPLE ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES:
- Organize andcoordinate engagement and team programs (teambuilding, parties, training, etc.)– this is essential in line with keeping our employees highly engaged andmotivated
- Assist the Peopleteam with the administration of people processes (Recruitment, Benefits,Onboarding, Learning and Development, Engagement, Administration)
- Coordinate onboarding/offboardingof new employees
- Supportrecruitment team for some roles
This list is not exhaustive and can evolveaccording to the priorities of the People Team
You’ll join a team where everyone is strivingfor constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven andsupportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed withhigh performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place towork at and grow with.
- The idealcandidate is looking for a fast-paced environment
- Fresh diploma or degree holders may apply
- Must be fluentin English, any other language is a plus
- Excellentattention to detail and organizational skills
- Proactive andautonomous
- MicrosoftOffice with a focus on Word, Power Point and Excel. Experience working withG-suite (Google drive and systems) is a plus.
- Exceptionalcommunication skills and able to engage people of all levels, both externallyand internally