This is some text inside of a div block.
Janio is a cross-border logistics platform, powering eCommerce in Southeast Asia (SEA). Our mission is to Simplify Logistics in Asia.
Our vision is to be the logistics operating system of choice for businesses, making trade in South East Asia simpler, faster and more reliable.
We do this by connecting logistics partners, large eCommerce brands and merchants, in an end-to-end logistics network across the globe. This is empowered by enabling real-time tracking, route optimization, dynamic forecasting and more, by leveraging technology and innovative problem solving.
Gearing up for the next growth stage, Janio is looking for Head of Operations, Singapore who will oversee and manage overall operational performance, lead the team in building new operational capabilities in new and existing markets across First Mile, Last Mile, Customs and Freight. The Head of Operations, Singapore will also provide directions for the team as they manage external vendors within.
- Build, monitor and improve internal processes to drive internal operational efficiency
- Business owner for Operations’ Products
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders (e.g. Business Intelligence, Tech, Commercial, Finance) to drive cross-functional projects
- Leading and managing the Singapore operations team to proactively improve existing operational capabilities
- Final escalation point for all operational issues
You’ll join a team where everyone is striving for constant innovation and improvement. We are an incredibly driven and supportive team. We are passionate about what we are doing and obsessed with high performance. We have a strong commitment to make Janio a great place to work at and grow with.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in a people management role and proven leadership track record logistics capacity.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Operations, or related fields
- Experience in managing warehouse and sorting operations for eCommerce parcels
- Have an excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of eCommerce logistics.
- Proven leadership in managing a team, communicating expectations, and executing under strict time pressure
- Ability to think logically, plan ahead, and monitor progress with precision and clarity
- Strong project management skills, with success owning complicated cross-functional programs and projects to timelines across common goals
- Comfortable communicating in English with strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to navigate and thrive in fast-changing work environments
- Comfortable with ambiguity and consistently demonstrating a high proclivity for excellence
- Experience in influencing stakeholders is a plus
- Familiarity with export and import shipment processing a plus
Please include your citizenship status in Singapore (Singaporean / PR / EP or S Pass holder), notice period, current and expected salary in your application.